Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Hiss of Bliss Moments

I am speechless. I can't really explain the happiness I feel. But fine, let me try.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Happy, in love, excited, still. I feel like melting down the streets because of so much happiness. I can't believe J would do anything for me. He's really proving all of it worth all love and pain.

You see, we have been arguing really bad for the past few days but we got through it. The last fight we had was the worst. We argued about stupid things but it involved other unrelated topics which made the whole thing more complicated. We both made our mistakes. We both admitted that but I just can't keep my focus. A lot of things went on for a long time. It was insane! We went from one place to another. I was so frustrated that day that I didn't care at anything at all. I just want to cry but no tear rolled down my face.

At that moment, a lot of crazy things ran through my mind. He might give up on me, or he might not come back or he might leave me. Those were the attitudes a lot of guys have imprinted in their souls nowadays. Guess what? ALL OF THOSE STUP IDEAS WERE WRONG. I mean he didn't give up, he didn't leave or ran away. I was expecting a stranger to be following me but my instincts were wrong. He stayed. He followed me wherever I go. He actually stayed because he believed that a relationship like ours was worth saving.


It made me feel a little better. It made me feel like I was a girl of respect and love. He didn't know how much that means to me. To a girl. He proved to me that I was the only one. But we were not okay yet.

It took us hours before everything was laid down the table. We did have problems of our own. We have problems on how we deal with it. We are immature. We are young. We are in love. All I know is, our love for each other is making us do good things. And that we are helping each other to be better. To be more productive in our own.

It made me love J even more. More love I received and more love I will then give. He is special. He is what makes me stand against impossible obstacles in life. Now I do not have to face all those challenges alone. I have him. I have someone who will stand by against me whenever I fall. Someone who will catch me. Someone who will carry me when I get broken. Someone who will encourage me to do good and to be the best I can be.
Post a Comment