Friday, November 16, 2012

For me, right now, this is the only place where I can say anything, let everything out, all those things I can't say out loud.

I had two hours of sleep or less. I said it before I gave this challenge up and accepted my defeat. For years, I had been keeping such feeling. Why is it that it is hard for them to shut it? Why do they all have to fight? Why is is that whenever this happens, I get caught in the middle? The feeling of hatred, anger, hurt, etc. Why can't they let it all go? Why?

This is the worst of all. I am an under aged person. An undergraduate student. For all achievements, this is what I get. I ended up losing. I get locked up in a room hearing all shouting downstairs and the dog barking and all of the guys at the street trying to get in to what? Why can't you forgive? "Mas matigas pa kayo sa Diyos. Kayo ba ang gumawa sa tao?"

It is embarrassing now to see the public. What would they say? Actually, it will affect me the most. I don't know what to say. I want to get out of here. I don't want to live here. Please? Can somebody just ... I do not know what to do. 
Post a Comment