Friday, January 11, 2013

Glimpse in Dark

My birthday is up next month. I'm turning Eighteen. An age that's special to our race. But the saddest part is, I wouldn't be celebrating it instead. It breaks my heart hearing my friends blabber about birthdays, debuts, parties and stuff and here I am right now, sitting on my bed, trying to calm myself down because I can hear my friends convince me to have a party for my Eighteenth day. And man, I can't really talk about this. I can feel a rush through my blood circulating my body and my heart pumping in the most unpleasant manner. I can feel my lips tremble and my hands shake as I type these words. I can feel my muscles coiling with pain and hatred.

I can't believe I won't be celebrating birthday.. I can't believe mom.. Mom. Ughhhhh! This is such "a pain in the ass!" thing. 

Today, I got my prelim grades and they were not as I was expecting. Yes, I did good in school. I went to Manila after classes to join my friends. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet with two of my friends. I was with Banani. I tried not to be a pain in the ass kinda girl and I tried to meet up the total happiness I wanted. Supposedly, this day would end really great because our Tour in Corregidor is tomorrow. But then again, mom just ruined the entire day. I do not know if she is just selfish or being so, whatever. But she always get in my nerves. She's always taking control of me. I really don't like where this is going. But anyway, I've always wanted for a perfect time to celebrate a good birthday. Yeah I did celebrate them but I wanted this one to be the best. But then again, mom steps ahead and ruins everything.

And now, I can't even get my hopes up because of this. It is really breaking and tearing me apart just thinking of how disappointed I will be.
Post a Comment