Sunday, January 27, 2013

Les Miserables - II

Since the day I watched Les Miserables the movie, I had truly fallen in love with the whole story. How Victor Hugo wrote it, how my English teacher in high school told us about little information about the story, how I got so interested about the story. And now, I had seen the movie, I really can't move on from how history touches the mainstream of the story. How the characters played every role perfectly making it not beautiful but how it created legacy and woke up the minds of the people.

Amazed by how they delivered emotions to the audience. Acting at the same time singing at the same time dropping appropriate emotions to every words from this song.

A Little Fall of Rain by Eponine and Marius

Original portrait of Cosette in Les Miserables
By Emile Bayard

Post a Comment