Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lopez Christmas 2012

I've been pretty busy for the past days, this is a late post but here it is. I just have to share this to you! One of the best Christmases so far.

(Adam's Family: from left to right, Kyzll, Kara, Tito Obet, Tita Lotte, Kurt, Kylie and Toffee)



Ninang Cristy, Mommy Lit and Kurt (covering his face up because my uncle was teasing him)

"The Men"

Lopez New Generations

Johnny Lopez Revilla Family

Mommy and me :D


Tita Marie and Zoey

Alanis, Tito Ampy and Alfie

Kuya Robbie and Tito Jon-Jon acting for this shot. :)

Lopez Family - Incomplete

"The Ladies"

Since 2012 has been amazing, we ought to start a great year of 2013. My family receives a lot of blessings and will conquer obstacles for the next year. :) 

Photo taken by: Bong Lopez
Post a Comment