Monday, January 14, 2013

Ordinary People

So today, a lot of things happened. Happy, sad, frustrating moments all in one day mashed up together. I laughed a lot! My ComSkills professor laughed because I looked crazy because of laughing. It was really weird seeing him laugh at me because I looked ridiculous. Okay, after that boring part. FAST FORWARD! I had a fight with Banani for short. I was so jealous and blah blah blah. But in the end, we are still together. But here's a little of what I learned from today:

Change is good especially when you change for yourself and for the people you love.
Friends have matters on their own. We cannot always dictate advice and have them followed.
We all have secrets. There's always some things that we don't share with other people.
Having your love one leave your side is a "sick joke!". Seriously, crazy people would have your couple break up for reasons but still your together.
Promises are not meant to be broken. They should be kept.
Honesty can gain trust. In all types of relationship, this is one of the most important roles in order to keep relationships going stronger.
Love can change you for the better. It cannot teach us how to do bad things.
God is helpful and forgiving. We may not, hear Him respond but feeling His presence is enough for Him to make us realize He loves us unconditionally.
Mistakes are done and are not meant to be repeated. 

So there are some of the things I realized somehow. Right now, I am waiting for his call so that we could actually sleep. :)


Banani, thank you for always trying your best to keep up with me. Thank you for always trying to understand. Thank you for giving me one of the greatest friendships! Love you, PAL! :)
Post a Comment