Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Kid @ 18; A Lady @ 16

A bouquet of roses, sneaked out from general rehearsal, early dinner at Pizza Hut with the gang, a perfect day. :) So now I'm 18 and still not chubby even if I eat more than three loads of different dishes everyday, I have more responsibility to face with my childish actions and lady-like posture. But for now, 18 is not a big deal which is why I still run around the park or inside  the mall and my friends would look for me, or jump into the mid-air waving and shouting, "Weeee!".

A surprise form J together with Allecks and Amaine. :">



This photo is taken at SMX Convention Center showcasing different travel tours and agencies that offers great amenities, prizes, flyers and brochures, package tours, and promos. :)

Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer

Post a Comment