Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday

In my high school days, every year we celebrate Lenten season. We give honor to the One who saves us and repent on our sins. Today is the celebration of the start of Lenten season, Ash WednesdayIt is a tradition to Catholics to celebrate 40 days of preparation before Easter. It is stated in the bible that Jesus Christ together with Matthew, Mark and Luke spent 40 days fasting in the desert, praying to God. Yes, they experienced many struggles but in the end, they remained faithful. :)

Our school held a mass. I was blessed I was part of such event. I thanked God, apologized, and ask for His guidance towards success. He knew what I wanted but only to find out I don't deserve it. I felt bad and I can breakdown so easy when I think of it. Hopefully, I will soon be good enough for my one wish. Ohhhhhhh. :(

Song Playing:

Post a Comment