Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Examination Day!

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny, but in ourselves." - William Shakespeare

I'm in the Shakespeare mode today! Anyway, I got a new lanyard for our organization festival. :) Seriously, it's cute. The color's catchy. :)




Just sharing. :D

Anyway, the real thing today is I am going to face the most hectic days of my life. Examination, thesis proposal, project proposal, cultural dance and costume for cultural dance. I have a lot to do including my blockmates. Stressful for a freshy college. But I won't let this get into me. Besides J being my inspiration, I'll be taking these tasks one by one. So now, I will be focusing on the examinations by which I am so nervous because I haven't been performing so well in class for the last few days. -_______________-

I wish this will end in the most pleasant and easiest manner I could ever think of, except for Statistics and Communication Skills. They are killing my brain cells right there! I'll get through this! So now I will continue studying.

Think positive! Concentrate. Be inspired. Bring it on!

(Really listening to the Korean version but here's the English version since this is the original version)
Baby Steps by Varsity (English Version)
TaeTiSeo (Korean Version)

)

Post a Comment