Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Weekend

I can now say that I am officially thrown into playing chess games because of the major projects I have to finish. Midterms is fast approaching and yes, stress is rushing all over my body. But at some point I still have time to go and bond with my friends. I have limited myself in having major adventures because I need to save my allowance and I have to finish school works before due dates. Thanks to my best friend whom I never thought would actually be my best friend slash J.... I get some work done! Amazing, right? Dang! Why is it so hard to be a college girl but I know I can survive. Four years is a fast journey, right?

Anyway, I'm glad I am still in school. Having to experience the easiest thing a kid could ever do: study, go home, study, get good grades, eat, sleep, go to school. Same routine for ,the longest time in a fast journey.

Good luck with my examination week next week. Hopefully I will be able to get better grades than last time. Oh God, please grant me the knowledge and perseverance to actually do this thing!

On the video call with J :D :"> I was so glad J accepted my late invitation this afternoon. I was so happy!

Song stuck in my head:

Post a Comment