Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Culminating Champions!

I can say that I've been pretty busy since the last two weeks and I seriously thought I was going was hanging by a thread because of all the stressful things that happened. Hopefully, next week I'll be back to really being normal. Golly!

I always visit this site but don't have the chance to sit back and type in letters and create words like what I'm doing now. There's a lot to tell! :D Hm. Let's start with... We won Championship from our Culminating Activity in P.E. ) Can you believe that? Two amazing blocks joined together created a dance of perfection and happiness! We are really happy then. It was a great experience for us. Congratulations to TM1A and TM1B \m/

(c) All rights reserved.


















Someone's gonna party! 


Our PE Professor :)
















Post a Comment