Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Really Need Good Spa!

Obviously, I'm blank! Amazing day actually. :) Sometimes, I get brain-drained.. let's say a lot! Not all the time but yes. LOL. Anyway, I had this video made and I'm having a problem since I can't upload it online because it is too big (bmp, wmw, whatever so) and my friend needs it. Gonna slap it on her leader's face. Kidding! But seriously, I feel like my body's so aching that it became numb. And I could feel my bones wanting to rest for a very long time, wishing for a spa massage. Golly! I'm so stressed!



I had this little playlist going on since last Sunday. I can't get over it.

Pitch Perfect- Beca's final mash up <3 -- IN LOVE!!
Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Die Young - Ke$ha
Stay - Rihanna
Numb - Usher
Locked Out In Heaven - Bruno Mars
Forever Now - Neyo
I Got A Boy - SNSD (CATCHY)
Caffeine - Yang Yoseob
Starlight - Taylor Swift (CATCHY)
Just One Last Time - David Guetta ft. Taped Rai
Titanium - David Guetta


Post a Comment