Sunday, March 3, 2013

I woke up in the morning feeling like it's 6AM in the morning since it was raining that time. Ohh, how sleeping was so nice. :) Anyway, mum and I went to Glorietta and bought some new jeans. :D Weeeeeeeeeeee! Really, it's in the laundry. I want it cleaned so I could wear it sooner! :) While waiting for the green light to strike, I got bored. We attended mass and ate at Shakey's! :)

Let me say something, I had this arguement with J while mum was buying her medicine. Seriously, I never ever ever had the guts to actually let my tears run down my face back then. That was the very first time. I can't stop it. You see, J and I already had this arguement and then suddenly, my phone's network got head-over-heels kinda going on and sent me a really bad message which triggered the heck out of me! I broke down. -.- But yeah, we talked about it. I love how J finds a way to take it to conversations and stuff. I love that about him. :)


To my surprise, mum finished her CARBONARA! Good job, mom! So obviously, the Lasagna and Chicken with rice, MINE!

Post a Comment