Friday, March 22, 2013

Summer I'm coming for you!

These are the songs that is keeping me chill, relaxed and rested!~ END OF FINALS. SUMMER VACATION. FRESHMAN COLLEGE IS OVER. HOPING FOR HIGH GRADES. I DON'T WANT TO FAIL A* SUBJECT/S. THANK YOU, JESUS! PLEASE ALWAYS GUIDE ME. YOU KNOW I DID MY BEST ALTHOUGH I GOT A BIT LAZY THERE, BUT I TRIED.

All My Love Is For You by Girl's Generation

Animal by Conor Maynard

Caffeine by Yang Yoseob

Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson

Dancing Queen by Girl's Generation

Daylight by Maroon 5

Die Young by Ke$ha

Final Song Mash Up by Pitch Perfect

Forever Now by Neyo

Heart Attack by Demitria Lovato <3
(TRIVIA: She recently had her concert here in the Philippines. I didn't get the chance to be at her concert but according to my die-hard fan blockmate, her voice, posture and her really pretty face rocked the night away!)

Just One last Time by Davd Guetta featuring Taped Rai

Kiss You by One Direction

Starlight by Taylor Swift

Stay by Rihanna featuring Mikko Ekko

Titanium by David Guetta

YOLO by The Lonely Island featuring Adam Levine (Ooohhh. Lovieee!)

-----------------

Oohhh. Oh! Oh! I installed this new game called, "ICOMANIA". Ohhhhh! How addictive! It is full of challenges and all of that. ~ Just sharin' O:)
Post a Comment