Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mommy's Day!

It's another year of celebration, and to thank moms out there for raising us in the best way we can ever be and being the best friend we ever have. 

Here's my mom!  (photo taken Christmas 2012)



Honestly, she is a high blooded mother and shouts a lot. She has this bad temper up her 
sleeve and will release it anytime, anywhere, whoever makes a dumb thing she hates. She is bossy and she knows that. She screams at the top of her lungs and doesn't care who hears her. She doesn't like resting and she works around the house as often as possible. she doesn't like adventures and road trips so I'm stuck at home with her doing house chores even though everything is already fixed! She' white, has gray and white hair, saggy skin, bad wrinkles and pale lips. She talks a lot and I mean a lot! She laughs so loud but when I do, she notices me. She loves talking on the phone but hates cellphones and computers. That's my mom.

Even if she is like that, she is still who she is, my mom. I love her even though she always get on my nerves. She has a kind heart. She loves to help people and only spends her money for the good. :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

And to all the mommies out there, Happy Mother's Day! :)


Wings by Little Mix

Post a Comment