Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Movie Load: Fast and Furious 6!

In my deepest thoughts, here I am saying that Fast and Furious is "by far" the best movie I have seen for this year! Although it took me quite some time to watch it because mum is really a pain-in-the-butt momma for a while. (She friggin wouldn't stop fixing everything in the house. Geez!) Anyway, we went to PowerPlant Mall earlier today and finally! It happened. :)


The movie trailer was all I expected it would be, but no. There were a lot of explosions and twists and really really cool stunts done by the cast. Happy to say that they had in stored a whole different level of the movie. What I love about this movie is that it came different. They are not just dealing with any drug dealers or some big time criminals, etc. How amazing how some old characters had appeared and brought back (for me) the reason why this story was created. Although I got a little torn apart when one of the characters, Gisele Harabo had to sacrifice her life to save her and her boyfriend, Han Lue from Adolfson. Nevertheless, they fought as one family :)




"Together we stand, divided we fall."

Levels by Avicii

Post a Comment