Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stress Away To Go


(I lost weight. It's destiny though I eat friggin tons of whatever is in the refrigerator)

Some people say I looked a lot younger than 18. Well, thanks to stress relievers and keeping my guts chilled I managed to look young although I don't quite look a lot healthy like in this photo. I don't exercise (what's to lose?)

School for me is stressful, especially right now I am fully loaded and probably have less than 24 hours to chill and think about nothing. So I made this to keep me reminded and help some of you guys too.

Tips on how to keep stress away (well, these help me in my own perspective):

1. Don't over think. It makes you worry and is really not good for your heart. You just let yourself think naturally of all the things you have to do and let it flow like water.

2. Don't start your day with a smudged face. The first thing I do when I wake up is, think of positive and smile. I don't look in the mirror and tell myself "I'm pretty" but I do think that there is always a good side in me.

3. Learning time management. Time is very important especially when you're fully loaded with errands, school works, chores and other stuff. Thinking about it really is stressful. Can you imagine finishing all those in a week? Or even less than 24 hours? Well, take it one by one. There's always a time for everything. If there's school works, do them first. It may eat most of your time but by sneaking up in the library and at the same time in front of your laptop, you are good to go in no time! Then you run other errands and chores and probably have time to just chill and have a date with yourself.

4. Take a risk. Risks are scary. Yes, you can either fail or succeed. But either way, you gain knowledge. You learn. And that's why I try to gain more courage and be fearless. If you can take a fall, you can soon learn how to fly. That's why I consider myself a risk taker. I can learn from it and end up making it to the top. This is also a good way to learn new things and experience what life has to offer. It's worth it!

5. Enjoy and have fun. All these things we do in our daily routine is a life-worth learning. You may not be able to apply all of them but you sure can keep all the attitudes we had gained while doing all those things. If you don't over think, or think of it as a problem, you can enjoy it. Think of it as a fun and enjoyable thing to do. That there is a lot of things in this world that is worth knowing! Just be positive, strive for the better, don't settle for being the best and learn to have fun!
Post a Comment