Saturday, July 20, 2013

First Day of Exams!


Whew! First day of exams. Stressful yet fun! Although I wasn't always that "forgetful" but yes, I did forget a lot of things this morning. Very important things! And yes, it was a good end for this week! <3

1. Exam permit. Since I was so happy when I woke up this morning and all that was running in my head was all the things I didn't study about, I wasn't able to remember bringing my exam permit. So my professor said it is a must to bring or else, no exams. So I took a cab and returned home to get my permit and came back. My block mates were surprised it took me just a couple of minutes (estimated 10 minutes) to leave and arrive so. :)

2. Pencil. This part I find very humiliating and funny at the same time. I went home, took my permit but didn't think about getting my newly sharpened pencil. Geez! I was in panic-mode when I remembered. But yeah, thanks to Ministop I got three pencils!

So there and here, it didn't take long for me to take the exam. Although I wasn't sure of passing but I'm pretty confident. Anyway, it cannot define me as a not intelligent person!

And the rest of today, is a mystery! :)
Post a Comment