Friday, July 26, 2013

I Got My Teeth Removed!

OMG! I just got my teeth removed for orthodontics purposes. Geez! I got both 3rd molars removed. It was so big!! Well, I don't think it's necessary for me to post how it looks like, though. It's quite disgusting yet but, maybe when I got to clean it. :) It was also so big! Hahahahaha. OH My G! I actually felt it being pulled out from the very roots and it is so bloody ew! Hahahahahaha. I had to take antibiotics and blah blah too. It was necessary. Good thing I got to eat more cold food! Hahahaha, although the pain is not that tolerable, I'll just have to deal with it since I wanted a close-to-perfect teeth and neat ones too, So as my generation says, "tiis ganda"!!

BUT, OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! <////3
Post a Comment