Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Uninvited!

Thunder woke me up around 3AM in the morning. Whew! 'twas scary, loud and yes, creepy! I don't like thunder and lightning. Maring is trouble. Maring is big trouble. I cannot blame the heavy rains for flooding the town but it's us people who's responsible for it. Sadly, I wasn't able to sleep because I was too worried the water might enter our house. Unfortunately, it did. Expectantly, we hurried down to get a couple of things to save from the water. It was fast! Dammit it was fast. The second I looked it was not close to half an inch but  when I looked back, it reached up to 1 to 2 feet. Seriously? The water is like the speed of light moving in milliseconds. Overreacting much A? Anyway, I went down to eat, the water won't stop me you know! So I cooked noodles and mom was already in panic mode and I'm still in calm shizz!

I don't have anything nice to tell. So here!


Honestly, mom hates a house full of mess. So I can tell seeing this place like this, she is so frustrated already and shocked and in panicked! 


Post a Comment