Monday, August 19, 2013

Zark's Burgers!


Let's talk about being starved for not having proper breakfast and drinking morning not-so-hot milk in the morning (which does not clearly satisfy me), well, here's a place for me to feed myself and feel the afternoon delight of some delicious goody Zark's Burger! I don't know why but I never get to be full (eating) even though I eat too much. Is it because I wasn't born to be some kind of fatty cutie kid whole runs slowly and looks really cute on photos or I'm now feeding some not-so-cool parasitic protozoans in my tummy who eats all the goods in my every food (that sounds a bit gross, right? Or do I even make sense at all?).


Going back to the main topic, I was with a friend by then when we craved for Zark's. It took me a while to pick what I want. I was too starving and I was craving for rice but I thought, buying rice is not really a good dish to order at Zark's. I mean, I should've eaten at Mcdonald's instead. So we both ordered the All American Star, the classic bacon cheeseburger. Well, if you ask me, this is the only cheeseburger I will never get tired to feast on (was that right?). The best place to be with burgers: Zark's Burgers!




Ooohh. This photo wall shows all the people who took their Tombstone challenge. I won't take this, 1/4 pound burger for my face to be posted here, no thanks! But yes, salute to these men (they're all men) who took the challenge and succeeded!


THIS ALL AMERICAN STAR WAS NOT ENOUGH!!!! STILL, IT'S TOO GOOD!
Post a Comment