Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Cecilia!


 Ma. Chinea Cecilia Panganiban

Happy Birthday babygirl! Laki mo na. Parang dati nagmumurahan lang tayo sa classroom nung first year pero ngayon pa-dress dress nalang. Pink and blue ang theme and mala-Hello Kitty and decorations ng party! Unfortunately, you weren't able to eat last night. The food was good don't worry :)

You know I love you right? And all the troubles we had made me realiz ehow special you are as you. Six years of friendship and still I haven't thought of losing communication. You are one of those friends I can freak out when I'm with and those who tells little secrets to someone you know who likes me (talk about that fourth year days). Anywoo, I always wish you to be happy. Konting lakad-babae ha? At salamat sa mga libre mo, ramdam na ramdam namin kahit dalawa lang kami laging nakakalibre ng pamasahe. Yaan mo sa birthday ko ako manlilibre sayo. Lol

Ingat Cecilia beybeh. Iloveyou. Happy 18th Birthday! God Bless! 

With lots of  love,
Angeliz Ganda 
Post a Comment