Monday, September 30, 2013

Running Errands - Must Catch!

This was taken when I was chillin' and errands wasn't so hard to catch. After this....

Errands!!! To be finished all this week! Oh how sad I me and my other blockmates are catching up deadlines and literal deadlines. -______- Excuses are off the menu!!!


 Crossing out Case Study! Whew!!! :) A few more to run and still, they are all stressing me out!!



Actually, I cried because of really hating my blockmates for stressing me telling me that passing of our short film slash Final Exam for Communication Skills. I hate it when they tell me things that stresses me out. Especially when those people are really pointing out they are right. When I asked our professor about it, I shouted (not so loud) that I was right and they are stressing me! Oh it was so weird how I cried because I was.. hahahaha. well exhausted. And my professor said, "Sorry po Madame!" And I chuckled. Someone shouted, "Kumain ka nalang ng crinkles!" And others were laughing. Hehehehe.

Well, time to get back to work! It's going to be a stressful week. I need my fats back!!!
Post a Comment