Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hi!

So I've been really busy trying to figure out how to edit this blog and make it look different, fresh and more of Angeliz. Well, it's pretty hard figuring things out, finding ways to know how to make it look neater and fresh. But oh well, I'd do my best. That is why I've been posting short stuffs and insensible (I guess) things here to keep you company. I'm really glad that there's still a lot of guys visiting here despite of my not-so-updated and short posts. Thank you guys! Fo now, I'd like to share this with you. I never really explored other genres but this one was introduced to me by my good friend, Erlo. She's likes pop rock kind music and those upbeat kinda swag. It's a song called, Can't Help by Parachute. This song was released for about two months ago (I think). It's not a popular song but I must say, this has more meaningful lyrics than other respective singers out there. Salute! If you want to see the official video, just click the link up there! :) Enjoy guys!


Can't Help by Parachute Lyric Video

Post a Comment