Friday, November 22, 2013

Lights!

Ellie Goulding, singer, released a song entitled "Lights". I just happened to remember her while me and my good friend Erlo was watching the lights show at Ayala Triangle earlier this evening. Wow! I must say, it got me feeling like floating for a second there. Forgetting all the stress our professors gave us especially the most brainwashed, and mind-aching subject during the afternoon class. I should not mention any subject but yes, I got bad headache again and I won't be minding it for a while. Hmm. So here's a captured moment at Ayala earlier.

It was my first time to actually see it. I never expected it would be that dreamy and magical. Lol. But yes, it's wonderful to have experienced beauty ever once in a while. Blessed! :) If only the people of the super typhoon would see this, I hope they could still see the wonder of our country. I pray for them. I hope if they do see this, it will give them hope and survive from the biggest challenge they are currently experiencing yet.
Post a Comment