Friday, January 31, 2014

Bulacan Bound!

The famous Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan

A day bound for Bulacan: a project for Tour Guiding and at the same time a special find-the-attractions tourist concept! It was such a fun fun and adventurous day! :)

Inside Barasoain Church - I suddenly clicked on a different effect so this was the result, which never fails to give me chills.


2 versions of The Malolos Cathedral situated at the heart of the city.


Inside the Cathedral; from the entrance to the altar.


This photo is from the Bautista Mansion. Here is one of the homes our national here, Dr. Rizal settled for a short time for reasons. And the house is decades old and still, they looked like it was just yesterday. It was a home of yesterday and I was in awe. Everything was so vintage and I loved it! :)

Paintings in honor of Dr. Rizal from the stairs


The first room seen when going upstairs.

Dining area. They also have another one behind this room which I wasn't able to take a picture because it was really scary. And oh, the left part of this photo is the balcony, they also have chairs and tables there, perfect for tea and conversations.


The Living Room

Ancestral owners of the house

This is a photo of a broken chandelier still tightly hanging up their ceiling. I was just amazed because it never looked old, just broken.

Reminds me of Romans.

I wasn't able to take a photo of their yard because they were currently preparing for a procession since it was fiesta in their beloved area.

Driving on!

Our last destination, Centro Escolar University Malolos. It was indeed larger than the main building. We all wished we should've studied here. I must say I was pleased when one of the CEU staff accompanied us even though she was in a hurry. They were all very humble. Thank you for the unexpected campus tour!

To my favorite people who made that day even more special, thank you my loves! *Insert Roseeey*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment