Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcoming 2014!


Hello 2014! Now my 2013 journals has been recorded and journalized. It's time to start a new chapter in our lives. And as for my past year, I'm so glad to have shared it with you guys. So I hope you will stay and help create more great memories together. You will right? Is that a yes? Awesome! *Wink wink* Lol.  I'm ready to take on new heights, new challenges, a lot of travelling, new friends, new fun ways to help and share my experiences with people and inspire them. Most of all, I'm ready to treasure more memories with all the people who made my year an exciting one. I am very glad I have met such people. I'm sure we went through a lot but still, friends are friends. I intend to keep them.I think I will start giving virtual mushiness. Thank you guys for staying and always keeping on track. I love you guys! I wish you a this very fun and exciting year! I wish this year will be a year of discovery and gratitude, and to you too! Happy Holidays!


(Candid shot: I asked mom to smile because she wasn't smiling at the previous ones. So when I joked about her teeth, we both started laughing and I suddenly clicked the button. This was our last photo of 2013.)


Post a Comment