Friday, February 14, 2014

Here's Valentine's!


Roses are RED. Violets are BLUE. Today is Valentine's Day, I want to be with YOU!

Okay I just made that up. Lol! It's been 14 days since my last post. And I wanted to finish everything else before posting... I am so outdated!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! It's good to know that this is a special day we are celebrating. Not just for lovers, or couples or partners as we all call it, but it's also the day of Saint Valentine's and a special day for families too. Lucky me I was able to celebrate Valentine's day in advance with "The Who". It's really nice when a person has all these tricks up his sleeve. It's a wonder how they do it! Anyway, I hope we all enjoy this day (although I'm positive I won't be able to enjoy this day since I have school errands to run again all throughout the day) but I hope you will be with your loved ones to celebrate this special day. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Xoxo. Kiss! Kiss!


This was given to me yesterday, surprisingly! I was not expecting anything though. I like it better when I'm given a flower and not a bouquet of flowers. :) Thank you for this rose! Love! Love!




Post a Comment