Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer 2014

Hi guys! I'm back! I know, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately and I'm sorry about that. Well let's talk about you? How's your summer? Any adventure or family outing you've been to? Well, I hope you enjoyed yours because I certainly enjoyed mine. I had an awesome summer so here's a summary of all the stuff I did this summer with my fresh Pascua Family! From the other side of the world back to our hometown!

BIG BEAR SUNSET!!! SOUTH CALIFORNIA


Big Bear City!


 LEGO LAND

Miniland!!!



This one is from Star Wars

DISNEYLAND! DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

There's this theater in Cali Venture Park, they keep on playing videos and videos of Disney Princesses and movies. And for me, this is the best because of the paper lanterns lit up from all the big screens!

Arbaham Lincoln Theater

California Adventure Park

Welcome to Radiator Springs!!!

Batangas, Philippines

Escapade!

That's Auntie Cheryl, sister-in-law :)

Hmm. Is this all? I don't think it is. But yes! It was fun having this kind of summer. Anything is never boring. I hope you enjoyed your summer vacay too. It's never too late to take on a road trip on start a new adventure!
Post a Comment