Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

"The Fault In Our Stars" based on the book written by John Green.


Oops! Did I chip in the wrong movie post of the one of the most talked about tragic love story of the year? Well, if you have not watched it, I strongly suggest that you should go grab your wallet and head through your door and grab movie tickets and watch the movie! If you didn't remember to bring a hanky, get some tissues because you are going to need one. This is a once in a lifetime movie experience that everybody is talking about! Read the book or not, you are going to relate to this movie!


Oh and just so you would not be confused, this is the original poster! The photo I posted up there was a revamped version of the original poster by Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff. They were just fooling around! But I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing a gay version of the famous movie right? I think I would go cray-cray for that.

Look at some of these photos I found in the internet courtesy by Google. They just amaze me in a very ravishing manner.







Playlist

"All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran | The Fault In Our Stars"


Post a Comment