Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Videoscapade!

HI guys! How I missed you and my lovely blog. Again, I have been working my butt off this school stuff so I would like to share you guys several videos that keeps me going. Because surprisingly, I have been under pressure and this is escapade from all of it, besides food of course. Sometimes the feeling of stress and tiredness can shut you down and you will seriously need something to get you back up. But of course, I will not forget to update this blog for my readers. :) Although, I am sharing something that helps me psychologically.

The MASH-UP Game (Feat. Tori Kelly)

Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon and Emma Stone

Dear No One by Tori Kelly

Donald Trump by Mac Miller (which I'm in love with)

Bowling Trick Shots - Dude Perfect

I must say, Dude Perfect is one of the best Youtube shows. The dudes are pretty cool. Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! (No pressure) <3>
Post a Comment