Sunday, September 7, 2014

If I Stay: Live For Love

Next stop: Where She Went by Gayle Forman


How can you let go of someone you love?

This is the concept of the movie, "If I Stay" based on the best selling book of Gayle Forman. What can I say? This movie is not just about the romantic love story of Mia Hall and Adam Wilde and how their love story started, but how the Hall family showed how much they love each member, that in order to be a good parent, they must be willing to sacrifice because no money nor music can ever replace the happiness of one family. Cheers, Gayle Forman for a wonderful story (except for the part that it really brought my emotions to its peak)

So, have you watched If I Stay? If not, go out and do so! This movie may not be a Marvel movie, but it is worth watching for. :)


A very artistic work by G. Berry







Post a Comment