Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rurouni Kenshin Movie


When I was a kid, me and mysiblings loves to watch Anime or those Barney shows. As we grow up, we lost interest. But me, not really. I saw the movie poster and didn't realize it was an anime. So I watched the first movie and oh my! -  the movie itself blew me away. As a matter of fact, I got "Rurouni Hangover"!

Last week, me and some of my friends watched Rurouni Kenshin Part 2. I must say, I was blown away - again... Except for the killing parts (more than 50% of the movie). I cannot wait for the 3rd movie. For all cinephile, I highly recommend this. It will not disappoint you, fella!

Movie Poster Part 1

This is where it all started...

You know, it's amazing how they found the perfect cast for every character!

Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Fire Poster!

OFFICIAL POSTER!


Check out this hot poster of the movie! It looks great, right? Huh! Huh! That bear is already killing the scene!

P.S.:
Post a Comment