Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekend Coffee Journey

L-R: Karmel, Rosey, (Me) and Sir Josh.

It's amazing to start this year with a positive attitude, having great people around. It is a fun-filled day! It is a great feeling to get to bond with my former professor, Atty. Josh, together with my dear friends - an unexpected moment and a memorable one. There's well-founded coffee, good aura and belly laugh. I still find it nerve-wrecking because it feels so unreal. How many students get to bond with their professor, right? Knowing that Atty. Josh is a well-respected man, he is not all that serious which is amazing. Thank God for this occasion I was able to understand a bit about him. Talk about being private! I'm hoping that there will be another chance like this anyway. This would not be the last but I am ecstatic to know that this first encounter is incredibly fun!


First ever selfie with Sir Josh (Sorry Karmel, my goal is to make you jealous really. Kid!)

 Thank you Kuya Elmer for taking this photo for us!

With her favorite barista! Can you tell why? Lol.

We are from the Starbucks' tribe. #ProudCoffeeLover




Copyright 2015. Angeliz Pascua. All rights reserved.
Post a Comment